Photo Shoot week!
Hi all...
this is a huge week! So much going on... so much. B is back in school this week, he is so excited. But really acting very spoiled ... GRRRRR... only children. Need to nip that one in the bud!
Anyways, tomorrow I have my Lululemon fitting, then Friday I get glammed up and Saturday at sunrise, I have my photoshoot. They will take pictures of me in their clothes at a specific location. Then those pictures will be in the store... and MAY be used for their advertisements. WHoo HOoo! Plus I get to use the pics for myself!
Also, saturday I am participating in the Global Mala Project. It is yoga in action... on world peace day. I will be doing 108 sun salutations with thousands of people AROUND the WORLD!
Hey, B invented a yoga pose... I swear! It is called the 'Bumblebee" and is downdog with one leg up off the ground and one arm. It is really hard. I have been teaching it in class... and gave him credit. Then, the owner of a huge yoga studio in Seattle asked me about it... I told him, now he will teach it and give B credit. Pretty cool huh?
Gotta run... b is awake! Love! Love!
this is a huge week! So much going on... so much. B is back in school this week, he is so excited. But really acting very spoiled ... GRRRRR... only children. Need to nip that one in the bud!
Anyways, tomorrow I have my Lululemon fitting, then Friday I get glammed up and Saturday at sunrise, I have my photoshoot. They will take pictures of me in their clothes at a specific location. Then those pictures will be in the store... and MAY be used for their advertisements. WHoo HOoo! Plus I get to use the pics for myself!
Also, saturday I am participating in the Global Mala Project. It is yoga in action... on world peace day. I will be doing 108 sun salutations with thousands of people AROUND the WORLD!
Hey, B invented a yoga pose... I swear! It is called the 'Bumblebee" and is downdog with one leg up off the ground and one arm. It is really hard. I have been teaching it in class... and gave him credit. Then, the owner of a huge yoga studio in Seattle asked me about it... I told him, now he will teach it and give B credit. Pretty cool huh?
Gotta run... b is awake! Love! Love!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home