"That Mom!"
I never thought I would be that mom... you know the overbearing mom?
well, it is a busy time right now. We are touring schools, trying to find the best
kindergarden we can for little B next year. In our city, we can send our kid anywhere....
there is a lottery... and I am in School Tour Hell. I think I found one I love, but we are not in the
school 'area.'
G and I are considering a move there. Is that crazy? all for an elementary school?
Then, B is in swim lessons, and he has been in the little kid class for so long. I want him
to move up... I aggressively asked the teacher to 'push' b a little harder. Is that lame?
should I let him work at his own pace, even if he is capable of more?
UGH! such big decisions! I just want the best for noodle :)
well, it is a busy time right now. We are touring schools, trying to find the best
kindergarden we can for little B next year. In our city, we can send our kid anywhere....
there is a lottery... and I am in School Tour Hell. I think I found one I love, but we are not in the
school 'area.'
G and I are considering a move there. Is that crazy? all for an elementary school?
Then, B is in swim lessons, and he has been in the little kid class for so long. I want him
to move up... I aggressively asked the teacher to 'push' b a little harder. Is that lame?
should I let him work at his own pace, even if he is capable of more?
UGH! such big decisions! I just want the best for noodle :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home